This Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service") is a service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") provided by incit-e (hereinafter referred to as "the Group") on this website. The conditions for using this service are specified. For registered users (hereinafter referred to as "users"), use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and us.
Article 2 (Use registration)
Registration applicant applies for registration of use by the method specified by our team, and our group approves this and we will complete registration.
We will not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and we do not under any obligation to disclose the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In the case that it is either a minor, an adult ward, an insured person or an assistant, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant etc
(4) Maintain and operate antisocial forces, etc. through antisocial forces etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime groups, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and others) In the event that we judge that we are engaged in some sort of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or engaging in management
(5) In addition, if we determine that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registered information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method)
The user shall not be liable for payment as compensation for the use of this service.
However, for services that require payment of a fee, such as concert tickets, the user will pay separately.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or interfering with the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) act of impersonating other users
(7) Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Acts infringing on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the Group, other users of this service or third parties
(9) Attract or encourage suicide, self-harm, or substance abuse by overly violent expression, explicit sexual expression, race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, gender discrimination, etc. Acts of posting or sending expressions, including expressions and other antisocial contents, that give discomfort to others
(10) Acts for the purpose of business, advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, other commercial purposes (excluding those approved by the Group), acts aimed at sexual acts or obscene acts, encounters and relationships with unfamiliar opposite sex Acts aimed at harassing or slandering other customers, acts of using this service for purposes other than the intended purpose for which this service is scheduled
(11) Religious activities or solicitation to religious organizations
(12) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
The Group shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance if it determines that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In the event that we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Copyright)
Users are required to have the intellectual property rights themselves, such as copyright, or to use only this information, such as sentences, pictures, videos, etc., obtained with the permission of the necessary rights holder, to post or edit We shall be able to do.
The copyright of the sentences, images, images, etc. that the user has posted or edited using this service shall be reserved by such user or other existing right holder. However, we shall be able to use sentences, images, videos etc. posted or edited using this service, and users will not exercise the author's moral rights with respect to this use.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights concerning this service and all information related to this service are all attributed to the Group or the owner who has authorized us to use it, except as provided for in the main text of the preceding paragraph, You shall not reproduce, assign, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, use business etc.
Article 8 (Restriction on use and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, we may delete posting data without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this service to users, or cancel registration as a user .
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) When a motion for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization or special liquidation is declared
(4) When there is no use of this service for 1 year or more
(5) Inquiries from our choir If there is no response to contacts requesting other responses for more than 30 days
(6) When falling under each item of Article 2, paragraph 2
(7) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
In case of any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the user naturally loses the benefit of the deadline for all obligations to the Group and must immediately pay all the obligations to be borne at that time in a lump sum.
We are not responsible for any damages caused to users by the actions our choir did under this section.
Article 9 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer)
We will inform the Service of any defects in fact or in law (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, compatibility with a specific purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee that there is no explicit or implicit warranty.
We assume no responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. Provided, however, that this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Group and the user concerning this service (including this Agreement) becomes a consumer contract prescribed in the Consumer Contract Law.
Even in the case prescribed in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Group shall not be liable for damages arising out of the circumstances of the user caused by default (due to gross negligence) or illegal action by the Group, Including the case where you can foresee or predict the occurrence of damage). In addition, the compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal act by the Group's negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month of the occurrence of the damage.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Group shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 12 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and the Group shall be made according to the method specified by the Group.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the Group in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Group shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.